Make A Donation

Contribute towards Social Cause

Come and contribute towards this social cause. The Rural INIDA is calling us to establish some sustainable developmental milestones. You can be part of this cause by contributing financially or by providing your valuable time to work as volunteer. All donations you will make will be exempted under tax as SFUW has 12A/80G income tax exemption certificates. You also can contribute from foreign/outside of country through FCRA A/c of SFUW.